Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kima in Booties Part Deux et Trois

Kima, if you don't know her, is one of those dogs that will suffer any number of indignities (including zero, zero indignities) with a sad face, but her chin up. "Why, why do you make it so hard?" she seems to ask. "Why do you make it so hard for me to loooooove you? All I want is to cuddle. And hunt small furry animals."

I picked up some booties for her at REI after trying out a friends' pair (see previous posting), but I don't really like them as much as the BarkNBoots (which have a ridiculous amount of Vibram sole-action). But I couldn't return them without taking advantage of the unconditional guarantee at REI, and making Kima wear them while I filmed her.

And so, without further ado, sad awkward doggie.





In other news, enjoy the shots of the house in this video - we are moving out in June! Yes, just before the wedding. Yes, with professional help. We are at the 'approved but not yet signed' stage of the process. We will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment