Monday, December 12, 2011

Dreaming

Last night I dreamt that Josh and I were going to get our 19-week ultrasound, to find out the sex of the baby. But we were in Bamako at the regional hospital, where I had been before, and there were a number of people with us - both sets of future grandparents, Josh's department chair, one of my co-consultants from the Tanzania trip, and maybe 2-3 others (college friends? work friends?). I told them to wait outside under the mango tree since really, it would be too crowded in the exam room and wasn't this really a nice private moment for Josh and I anyway?

We were running late; but checked in at the desk for the ultrasound (which was just like Pennsy's check-in desk, but dustier and with more ugly curtains).

And it was a girl!

hullo there!
(stay tuned for more real life news!)

No comments:

Post a Comment